- FOOD
- SLEEP
- MY FAMILY
- MY FRIENDS
- WOMEN
Next, there are the more complicated things:
- GOOD FOOD
- LOTS OF SLEEP
- MONEY$
- LEARNING ABOUT: psychology, biology, philosophy, evolution (especially human evolution and evolutionary psychology)
I'm tired of worrying about what I want to do with my life. I started my undergraduate experience in college wanting to be a pharmacist. I have no desire for this. I amended that to wanting to get a Medical Degree. I barely knew what a medical degree was. In fact, it took me a lot longer than a semester to realize just what "Dr." meant. I still (I'm in my third year) have trouble coming to terms with that title.
I'm the first person in my family to go off to college, and everyone is very proud. But, I still come from a non-academic background. My high school guidance counselors were CRAP.
So I now see that there's this magical thing out there called a PhD, and if I have one... I get to do lots of research and get paid for it.
I want one.
No comments:
Post a Comment